Nutrient Breakdown Of Babybel Cheese
One Babybel cheese (21g) contains approximately 70 calories. The nutrient breakdown of Babybel cheese can vary slightly depending on the specific type, but generally, it contains:
– Fat: 6 grams
– Protein: 5 grams
– Carbohydrates: 0 grams
– Calcium: 15% of the daily recommended intake
Please note that these values are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific product.
Health Benefits Related to Babybel Cheese
1. Babybel cheese is a good source of protein and calcium, providing essential nutrients for bone health and muscle development.
2. With only 70 calories per serving, Babybel cheese can be enjoyed guilt-free as a satisfying snack or addition to meals.
3. The portion-controlled size of Babybel cheese helps with portion control and can aid in weight management by curbing hunger and preventing overeating.
1. When using Babybel cheese in moderation, be mindful of portion sizes. Stick to one or two small rounds to keep calorie intake in check.
2. Consider healthier alternatives for cooking and baking, such as using low-fat or reduced-fat cheeses instead of Babybel, to reduce calorie and fat content.
3. Follow dietary guidelines that recommend limiting saturated fat intake to less than 10% of total calories and consuming a balanced diet with a variety of nutrient-dense foods.
Additional Information Related to Babybel Cheese
1. “Babybel Cheese Nutrition Facts: Calories, Fat, and More” – Learn about the calorie content and fat composition of Babybel cheese in this informative article. (Link: www.healthline.com/nutrition/babybel-cheese-nutrition)
2. “Healthy Snack Ideas: Babybel Cheese Recipes” – Discover delicious and nutritious recipes using Babybel cheese as a low-calorie snack option. (Link: www.eatwell101.com/babybel-cheese-recipes)
3. “Balanced Nutrition: Tips for a Healthy Diet” – Explore this resource for comprehensive information on fats, calories, and achieving a balanced diet for optimal nutrition. (Link: www.eatright.org/food/nutrition/dietary-guidelines-and-myplate/balanced-nutrition)