Nutrient Breakdown Of Cheese Quesadilla
The nutrient breakdown and calorie content of a cheese quesadilla can vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion size. However, here is a general breakdown based on a typical cheese quesadilla made with a flour tortilla, cheese, and oil for cooking:
– Flour tortilla (8-inch): Approximately 150 calories
– Cheese (1 ounce): Approximately 100-120 calories (varies depending on the type of cheese)
– Cooking oil (1 teaspoon): Approximately 40 calories
Therefore, a basic cheese quesadilla made with one tortilla, one ounce of cheese, and a teaspoon of oil for cooking would have a total of approximately 290-310 calories. Keep in mind that additional ingredients such as vegetables, meats, or sauces can increase the calorie content.
Health Benefits Related to Cheese Quesadilla
1. A cheese quesadilla can provide a good source of protein, which helps in building and repairing tissues, with an average of 300-400 calories per serving.
2. It contains calcium from the cheese, which is essential for strong bones and teeth, while still being relatively low in calories compared to other cheesy dishes.
3. The tortilla used in a cheese quesadilla can provide dietary fiber, aiding in digestion and promoting a feeling of fullness, all within a moderate calorie range.
1. When enjoying a cheese quesadilla, practice portion control by limiting the size and frequency of consumption.
2. Opt for healthier alternatives such as using whole wheat tortillas, low-fat cheese, and adding vegetables for added nutrients.
3. Consider baking instead of frying the quesadilla to reduce calorie intake and adhere to dietary guidelines for fat and calorie consumption.
Additional Information Related to Cheese Quesadilla
1. “Cheese Quesadilla Nutrition Facts: Calories, Fat, and More” – Learn about the calorie and fat content of a cheese quesadilla, along with other nutritional information. (Link: www.healthline.com/nutrition/cheese-quesadilla-nutrition-facts)
2. “Healthy Cheese Quesadilla Recipe: Low-Calorie and Nutritious” – Discover a recipe for a healthier version of a cheese quesadilla, with reduced calories and balanced nutrition. (Link: www.eatingwell.com/recipe/269874/healthy-cheese-quesadilla)
3. “Understanding Fats and Calories: A Guide to Balanced Nutrition” – Explore this comprehensive resource to gain a deeper understanding of fats, calories, and how to maintain a balanced diet. (Link: www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/fat/art-20045550)