Nutrient Breakdown Of 3 Eggs Scrambled
The nutrient breakdown of 3 scrambled eggs can vary slightly depending on the size of the eggs and the cooking method used. However, here is a general breakdown based on large eggs cooked without added fat:
– Calories: Approximately 234 calories
– Protein: Approximately 19.5 grams
– Fat: Approximately 15.6 grams
– Carbohydrates: Approximately 1.8 grams
– Fiber: Approximately 0 grams
– Cholesterol: Approximately 513 milligrams
– Vitamins and minerals: Eggs are a good source of vitamins A, D, E, and B12, as well as minerals such as iron, zinc, and selenium.
It’s important to note that if you cook the eggs with added fat (such as butter or oil), the calorie and fat content will increase. Additionally, the nutrient content may vary slightly depending on the specific brand and type of eggs used.
Health Benefits Related to 3 Eggs Scrambled
Scrambled eggs are a nutritious choice with only 210 calories. They provide a good source of protein, aiding in muscle repair and growth. Eggs also contain essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12 and selenium, which support brain function and boost the immune system.
1. When cooking scrambled eggs, use cooking spray or a small amount of olive oil instead of butter to reduce calorie and fat intake.
2. Consider using egg whites or a combination of whole eggs and egg whites to lower cholesterol and fat content.
3. Explore healthier alternatives for baking, such as using unsweetened applesauce or mashed bananas instead of oil or butter, to reduce calorie and fat intake.
Additional Information Related to 3 Eggs Scrambled
1. “How Many Calories in 3 Eggs Scrambled?” – Learn about the calorie content of scrambled eggs and their nutritional value. (Link: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-in-3-eggs-scrambled)
2. “Healthy Scrambled Eggs Recipe” – Discover a nutritious recipe for scrambled eggs that includes tips on reducing fat and calories. (Link: https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/250222/healthy-scrambled-eggs/)
3. “Balanced Nutrition: Understanding Fats and Calories” – Explore this comprehensive guide to fats, calories, and balanced nutrition for a better understanding of healthy eating. (Link: https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/fats/fats-and-oils)