As good times come in our life, we always would like to celebrate with a party. There are many ways to celebrate our day, depending on whether it is a birthday, an anniversary, or our children’s graduation.
If you have been thinking about which person seems to have the best emotional health, you could decide based on some data.
A survey that collected the information from thousands of people regarding their mental health found out that a person with low self-esteem and social anxiety has the highest likelihood of being given mood-altering drugs.
Who seems to have the best emotional health depends on various factors, which are physical and psychological.
What Is Emotional Health?
Emotional health is the level of psychological well-being in an individual. It is different from mental health.
It comprises a positive mental state that allows a person to function appropriately in life. It is also defined as being able to experience and express emotions but not having substantial difficulty doing so.
A person with high emotional health remains cheerful even when bad things happen.
People who have high emotional health are more likely than others to face life challenges with optimism, energy, and a commitment to overcome negative attributes of humans such as anger, anxiety, stress, and depression.
How To Find That Your Emotional Health Condition Is Bad
If you think you might be experiencing a significant level of stress, do not wait too long to seek help. Some of the ways that can serve as early warning signs of emotional health problems include:
- A person who feels depressed due to negative events and conditions.
- A person who finds it hard to focus, concentrate or maintain a coherent thought.
- A person who tends to feel tired for no apparent reason. They also have noticeable physical symptoms such as abdominal pain or headaches when stressed.
- A person who is unable to control their emotions and that the circumstances around them continue to provoke anger or anxiety in them. Some of their outbursts include fighting against people trying to help them and not being able to calm down.
- A person who loses interest in things they once liked or loved to do.
- A person who is experiencing unexplained changes in their behavior. Some of these changes include getting physical symptoms beyond normal when stressed and engaging in dangerous activities because they feel like putting themselves at risk.
The emotional health problems that can lead to other health problems include depression, anxiety, and stress.
Which Person Seems To Have The Best Emotional Health?
The people who have low emotional health usually become victims of the negative emotions such as stress and anxiety. The good news is that it is possible to increase your emotional health either by improving your lifestyle, practicing a sport, or learning something new about yourself.
If you are having problems with your mental health or have difficulty coping with stress, it is recommended that you see a medical professional and talk about it. You should expect that you can make changes to your life to improve the quality of your emotional health. These changes include:
- Improving self-esteem by thinking positively about oneself and appreciating the positive moments in life.
- Learning to manage and control your emotions.
- Practicing relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation.
Whatever you do, let it be something for the greater benefit of your emotional health.
View Also –